Learn more about our Medical Surgical Floors and Benefits by clicking here!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Performs direct patient care activities for all age groups to include assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Monitors and coordinates patient care activities with ancillary departments to optimize patient care and comfort. Functions within the scope of nursing preparation and consistent with the established guidelines of nursing practice, the Missouri Nurse Practice Act, Mercy Code of Conduct, Mercy Mission and Values and Mercy Service Standards.
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- License: RN license in our state (must obtain within 90 days of graduation date)
- Certifications: Must have a current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card or complete a course within their probation period.
- Licensure: Must be eligible to take board of nursing exam.
- Other: Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Requirements: Stand and walk most of the time on duty. Meet unit specific physical demands. Significant amount of bending and stooping, as well as lifting and turning patients with assistance. May be required to work differing schedules, shifts, days of the week, or work frequency according to patient care requirements. High risk exposure to blood and body fluids. Physical demands are attached plus push, pull, and grip up to 50 lbs., pinch up to 15 lbs., kneel, crouch, and crawl minimally. Equipment Used: Unit Specific
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
New Grad $5,000 Sign On Bonus
1-2 years' RN experience Sign On Bonus $13,000
3-4 years' RN experience Sign On Bonus $15,000
5+ years' RN experience Sign On Bonus $20,000
Differential pay for BSN, shift, and select certifications
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Please email Carrie.Sanders@mercy.net with additional questions.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website