New Grads and Experienced RNs Welcome to Apply!
Receive a sign on bonus up to $20,000 for experienced RNs!!
Receive a sign on bonus up to $5,000 for new grad RNs!!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
What we do:
- Stroke Patients
- Seizure Patients
- MS Patients
- Back, Head and Spinal Surgical Patients
- Patients newly on Trachs
What Our Nuero Nurses Do
- Specialized Neuro-Surgical Nursing. Throughout our Fellowship, Neuro nurses receive specialized education so that they can excel with Neuro, Stroke, and Neuro Surgical patients.
- Coordinate multiple IV medications, continuous infusions for pain, and other medication administration. Work with specialized post-surgical equipment including tubes, lines, drains, and devices.
- Serve as part of a multi-disciplinary care team including nursing, patient care associates, physicians, surgeons, PT/OT, respiratory therapists, chaplains, and others to identify the plan of care for each patient and ensure cohesive care to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each patient
- Utilize remote telemetry.
- Continue to participate in educational opportunities at the hospital and around St. Louis
- Coordinate and prioritize care with multi-disciplinary services
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage patient's illness or injury
- Are part of a culture of continuous learning and growth, as well as incredible teamwork!
- 12-hr shifts with the flexibility of self-scheduling
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- License: Must have either a current RN Temporary Permit/RN license in the State of Missouri
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please reach out to Georgie Trammell at Georgie.Trammell@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website