We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Registered Nurse works under the supervision of the Manager, Administrative Supervisor and/or Director, and is responsible for the delivery of efficient, safe patient care through the use of the nursing process, hospital policies and procedures.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year NICU RN experience
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program.
- License: RN Registered Nurse in Missouri or compact state.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) to be obtained prior to assuming independent care of patients.
- Other: Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required, and must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Must be able to operate various types of office equipment, including a computer, fax machine, telephone, printer and copy machine.
- Preferred Other: Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required, and the Staff Nurse must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to connect with the recruiter before applying for more information, please contact Bethany Hollis at Mary.Hollis2@mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website