Mercy has just launched new temporary vaccination positions across our service area to assist with the support and administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. This non-benefit eligible role offers flexible scheduling options and could continue for up to six months, with the opportunity for you to transition into a full-time position! Whether you're looking for supplemental employment or just want to make a difference, join us in our fight against COVID-19.
Mon, Wed, Thurs 8a-7p
As part of our clinical vaccine distribution team, you will be primarily responsible for COVID-19 vaccine administration in our Mercy facilities. You'll work cooperatively with others as part of a team and perform both clinical and non-clinical tasks essential to patient care. This position may be filled by RNs, LPNs, or Medical Assistants with applicable experience.
- Required Education:
- RN & LPN – Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing OR
- Medical Assistant – High school diploma or equivalent; graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- RN & LPN – Current, unencumbered RN license in State of Practice OR
- Medical Assistant – CMA/RMA through a recognized accredited MA organization
- Certification: Current BLS certification through the AHA
- Other: EPIC experience helpful, but not required
Locations:We're hiring for all Mercy locations. Apply now!
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website