Job Description & Requirements
Acute Care Surgery Physician - in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 660000.00
Yale School of Medicine's Department of Surgery and Division of General Surgery, Trauma, and Surgical Critical Care, in conjunction with the Yale New Haven Health System, is seeking an outstanding acute care surgeon who is board-certified in both general surgery and surgical critical care. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and fellowship training in surgical critical care. The candidate will have strong clinical and interpersonal skills and the commitment to make important contributions in the field of general surgery, trauma, and surgical critical care.
The position is at the assistant/associate professor level in the Clinician-Educator Track and is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a wonderful clinical opportunity to build a strong general surgery practice in an academically affiliated community hospital.
- Prestigious Ivy League faculty position in a 206-bed state-of-the-art community hospital that serves as a national model for advanced health care design
- Join a pre-eminent medical center that supports the highest quality education, research, and patient care
- Exceptional mentors who offer career development and research guidance
- Opportunity to help Greenwich Hospital achieve a Level III trauma designation
- Hospital has been recognized with the Press Ganey Summit Award for four consecutive years, receiving patient satisfaction scores above the 95th percentile—and this commitment extends to building extraordinary careers
- Excellent compensation (commensurate with location and cost of living)
- $20,000 sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Full Yale faculty benefits
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, renowned attractions, and professional sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Surgeon, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Surgical Trauma, Surgery Trauma, Surgery Critical Care, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsAcute Care Surgery Physician - in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 660000.00<...
Apply on company website