Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Indiana
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an Outpatient Family Medicine opportunity with one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Indianapolis. This clinic is located in a northern Indianapolis suburb and is easily commutable from Fishers.
Family Medicine Job Specifics:
- Join a turn-key practice where you will be busy and productive from day one
- Autonomous practice environment joining a large group of 10 family physicians
- Established clinic with plenty of available volume
- Experienced and abundant support staff
- Very light telephone call (approximately 1:10)
- Highly competitive compensation package
- EPIC EMR
- Indianapolis is consistently rated as one of the best places to live
- Easily live in Fishers, which was named the “Best Place to Live in America” by Money Magazine
- The community offers excellent A+ rated public schools, affordable housing, and access to shopping, culinary delights, and cultural amenities
- Spend your weekends watching the Indiana Pacers, the Indianapolis Colts, or the greatest spectacle in racing the Indy 500
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins invites you to consider ...
Apply on company website