Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 Day work week Pay Rate: $292000.00 - 300000.00
A reputable healthcare organization committed to providing exceptional, comprehensive, and personalized care is seeking a board-certified family medicine or internal medicine physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work in a gorgeous region of Northern California.
- 100% outpatient position with limited call requirements
- Partnership track opportunity
- Sign-on forgivable loan up to $250,000 + relocation assistance
- Leadership tracks for interested candidates
- Up to $300,000 base salary + bonus opportunity
- Excellent MA + NP support
A perfect location for any lifestyle, Northern Californias Wine Country is an ideal place to call home. Surrounded by stunning wineries, breathtaking scenery, and endless options for entertainment, youll have everything you need and more.
- Top place in the nation for wineries
- Excellent public and private schools
- Ideal weather throughout the entire year + an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Incredible shopping, restaurants, arts and culture attractions, and much more
- Less than an hour to Sacramento and San Francisco
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Medical degree required
BC or BE in FM or IM
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Apply on company website