Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist in West Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 240000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites qualified candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in general psychiatry to pursue an exciting opportunity outside of Baltimore and Washington, D.C. The incoming physician will provide services to patients ages 5 and older with mental health issues, substance abuse issues, and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. schedule
- Ability to reside is some of the most desirable communities in northern Virginia and eastern Maryland
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Visa sponsorship available
- No call or weekends required
- Great housing options and a low cost of living—all while maximizing your income
- Excellent public and private school options throughout the region
- Mild year-round Mid-Atlantic climate
- Minimal traffic and big-city congestion
- Easy access to Baltimore and D.C. and all of their amenities!
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatrist in West VirginiaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 240000.00Merri...
Apply on company website