Job Description & Requirements
Surgical Oncology Physician - in Connecticut
The Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology at the Yale School of Medicine and Smilow Cancer Center is seeking a full-time board-certified academic surgical oncologist with fellowship training in complex GI Oncology/HPB Oncology to join their growing team. This surgeon should have expertise and high volumes in liver and minimally invasive techniques including robotics.
The position is at the Assistant or Associate Professor of Surgery level, commensurate with qualifications and experience, at Yale School of Medicine and Bridgeport Hospital Yale New Haven Health System.
In addition to clinical duties, Yale faculty members provide educational training to medical students, residents, and fellows and actively contribute to help develop research goals and portfolio. Applicants should expect to work in a friendly environment with collegial and supportive administration offering patient-centered care in a multi-disciplinary fashion. This position is an opportunity to join a growing faculty and build a robust practice.
Qualification & Opportunity Highlights:
- Board certification in Complex General Surgical Oncology
- Preferred minimum of five years' experience
- Join a strong, highly integrated multidisciplinary academic program
- Care for patients with Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and other GI disease
- Laparoscopic and robotic experience is an advantage
- Excellent public and private school as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Surgical Oncologist, Oncology Surgical, Oncology Surgery, Oncology Surgeon, Cancer Surgeon, Cancer Surgery, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsSurgical Oncology Physician - in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Surge...
Apply on company website