SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN Schedule (rotating weekends) Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Transportation Department. Submit your application today! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. As a Patient Transportation Driver you will provide passenger transport as a community benefit, in a non-emergency vehicle. You will provide Transportation to and from passenger's homes, Methodist Healthcare facilities and physician's offices in a timely, efficient and safe manner. What you will do in this position:
- You will be responsible for supporting the overall delivery of assigned daily route for patient transportation services in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- You will display proficiency in responding to dispatch directions within different service areas and routes. This includes adjusting passenger transportation schedules, as needed, to fulfill the requirements.
- You will maintain constant communication with Department Supervisor and/or Coordinator to ensure effective and efficient use of resources, including providing support for other routes as needed.
- You will maintain assigned route vehicle appearance and cleanliness in addition to insuring vehicle is functioning in a safe and operable condition.
- You will maintain established records and performs applicable data entry functions to ensure prompt and efficient documentation required by department, including vehicle maintenance.
- You will receive dispatches in a professional and courteous manner. Manages time to ensure it is spent productively to provide the e of calls, while effectively managing each call.
- You will obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of Patient Transportation services in assigned route. This may include plying the predetermined routes but not going beyond stipulated boundaries.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years' experience in transportation/delivery and general knowledge of city roads/highways.
- Two (2) years passenger transportation experience to include wheelchair bound patients preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and driving record in good standing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website