Do you have the career opportunities as a Hospice Account Sales Representative you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospice & Family Care which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Methodist Hospice & Family Care, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Hospice Account Sales Representative where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for interacting and assisting with referrals from our hospice Communities and healthcare professionals in hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, long term care facilities and physicians in private practice. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and weekly marketing meetings assigned by the Hospice Director and/or the Hospice Sales Coach. Responsible for the overall coordination of business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other healthcare specialists and the local community.
What you will do in this role:
- Establishes relationships with referral sources, ensures referral source lists are approved by appropriate leadership
- Reports progress to leadership on all activities with their respective referral sources
- Serves as a liaison between our agencies and the referral sources providing solutions with the various product lines
- Educates referral sources on the components of hospice care services
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, and/or Licensed RN or LPN preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a home health or hospice care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
Bilingual skill in select markets is preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Hospice & Family Care provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for patients and families. We help navigate each step of their hospice journey. Our Care teams include physicians, nurses, therapists, hospice aides and social workers. Also, music therapists, spiritual counselors, volunteers and bereavement specialists are part of the care team. Our services include regular scheduled visits and on-call support. Patients can receive hospice care at home or a skilled nursing center. Hospice care is also available at an independent or assisted living community or a hospital. We are committed to ensuring our patients have the fullness of life, dignity and the respect they deserve. HCA Healthcare raises the bar on what comprehensive hospice care looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for and support our patients and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Hospice Account Sales Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website