SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN Schedule with availability to work 2 weekends a month Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Food and Nutrition Department. Submit your application today! We offer full time and part time employees an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. As a Dietitian - Food and Nutrition you will responsible for planning, organizing, and evaluating all phases of nutritional care for inpatients and outpatients of all ages, from Pediatric to Geriatric. As a Dietitian - Food and Nutrition you will maintain high standards of nutritional care and coordinate the nutritional care with all caregivers. What you will do In This Role:
- As a Dietitian - Food and Nutrition you will perform nutritional assessment, evaluations and planning; calculate and record meal patterns.
- You will maintain nutritional care plans, review medical records, correlate medical care to nutritional care, chart findings and attend care plan meetings.
- You will interpret and implement the diet prescription; calculate nutrients and prepare individual meal plans.
- You will participate in the daily operations of the Food and Nutrition Services department including meal service, customer satisfaction, quality improvement projects, department education, sanitation and service.
- You will develop/gather nutritional counseling material and provide in/out patient counseling for patient and family members.
- You will interact and confer with a variety of professionals including physicians, nurses, case management to assess and implement the nutritional plan of care.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- You must have a Bachelor Degree in Food and Nutrition or related field
- You must be licensed by the State of Texas or must obtain license within 4 months of hire.
- You must be Registered/Registered eligible with the American Dietetic Association
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website