A Maintenance Helper job in Dixon, California is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have one year of manufacturing equipment service and repair experience. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting technicians in troubleshooting and repairing various equipment, including electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems. Milgard Windows and Doors is a leading window and door manufacturer in the western United States. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Maintenance Helper job responsibilities include:
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
- Assist Technicians to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems, including PLC controlled CNC's, welders, and saws.
- Maintain data entry for required written and electronic equipment logs.
- Assist Technician to repair pumps, vacuum systems and compressors.
- Accomplish routine preventative maintenance.
- Work with Production personnel to maintain and improve quality
- Proper usage of personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Up to one year of related work experience required
- Certification from college or technical school preferred
- Demonstrable experience may be accepted in place of credentials
- Basic knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling
- Ability to accomplish basic troubleshooting on mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Program
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in the Maintenance Helper job in Dixon, California, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Apply on company website