A Production Manager job in Aurora, CO is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have ten plus years of manufacturing experience with five years in a leadership capacity. You will be a motivational pillar for the floor through effective communication, coaching, and teaching of others to achieve key results. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Production Manager job responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership skills and with manufacturing knowledge of the best process, to manage the daily operations for the plant.
- Responsibility for overall operations, leading, coaching, and mentoring Supervisors, Leads, and Operators.
- Appropriate staffing and scheduling to ensure the safety of our workers and maximum productivity output
- Planning departmental operations by establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly results to identify specific areas for improvement.
- Motivate and initiate improvements through participating and leading our continuous improvement culture.
- Motivational pillar for the floor through effective communication, coaching and teaching of others to achieve key results.
- Daily management to drive manufacturing KPI's.
- Review daily production reports to ensure delivery of quality products on time that meet customer requirements.
- Initiate production contingency plans as needed to stay in the flow while meeting requirements for quality and profitability.
- Conduct one-on-one reviews and develop succession candidates.
- You should possess a minimum of five to 10 years of manufacturing experience
- Five years of leadership experience with previous multi-line responsibility, and oversight of a large team. At least 100 employees.
- To support Milgard's Continuous Improvement culture, we would like proven success in using lean and Continuous Improvement (CI) concepts to drive performance enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (will consider experience in lieu of degree).
- Three plus years of continuous process manufacturing experience.
- Prior Scheduling experience would be a plus.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. This role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
If you are interested in this Production Manager job in Aurora, CO please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!Shift Full or Part Time Full time
Milgard (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.#CB, #MONS-MILGD
Apply on company website