Warehouse and Production Worker jobs are available in Fife, WA at Milgard Windows and Doors. The Warehouse Workers are responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes. Production Workers must be able to perform tasks as assigned in the construction of windows and patio doors in all phases of assembly. The starting hourly pay for these positions is $15 to $16 per hour plus monthly bonus opportunity. Day Shift positions typically start at 5:00 AM while Swing Shift positions start at 3:30 PM. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Warehouse & Production job responsibilities include:
- Support product build and assembly processes with accuracy and efficiency with use of standard work instructions.
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation on the correct delivery vehicle in the proper order.
- Troubleshoots missing product through the manufacturing process and expedites to ensure on time delivery.
- Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Ensure warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
- Maintain proper paperwork accounting for all shipments, noting any discrepancies.
- Demonstrate Milgard's Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Previous experience in similar environment handling various sizes of finished goods
- Glass handling and/or glass knowledge a plus but not required
- Read and understand window labels and route codes
- Good hand dexterity with the ability to use hand held scanning unit
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in the Warehouse or Production job in Fife, WA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!Shift Shift 1 - 10 (United States of America) Full or Part Time Full time
Milgard (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.#CB, #MONS-MILGD
Apply on company website