What is Job Corps?
Job Corps is a federally-funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Atterbury Job Corps is located in Edinburgh, IN and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.
Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC:
Why Work For Us?
Are you ready to be a part of something big and have a chance to make a difference in students' lives every day? At the Atterbury Job Corps Center in Edinburgh, Indiana we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive benefits:
- $14.25 per hour - multiple shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick time, 11 paid holidays,
- 401(k) with company match
Reports to the security supervisor. Responsible for performing guard and patrol duties in assigned areas to protect life and property against theft, misappropriation, fire, flood or similar disaster in compliance with government and management directives.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Acting as a role-model and counseling in a positive manner.
- Performing office duties such as answering calls, emails, and having appropriate documents and forms filled out accurately.
- Responsible for providing security coverage at the company access gate.
- Performing patrol duties in assigned areas to ensure positive group relations and activities.
- Protecting life and property.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of security-related work experience or completion of a security training program preferred.
- Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website