At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Managing Director, Pay Services and HRIS based in our Daytona Beach, Florida office.
This position will lead Pay Services, HRIS and analytics and reporting for NASCAR and related entities. Manages salary related budgeting and monthly forecasting process. Serves as part of the Workday implementation and leadership team, providing expert HCM advice and oversight.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership to Pay Services. Responsible for staying informed of federal and state payroll related legislation, ensuring company compliance.
- Provides leadership to HRIS. Responsible for ensuring this newly formed group is established and integrated into the team. Ensures Workday set up and configuration is accurate and maintained.
- Provides leadership to Analytics and Reporting. Responsible for the initial design and development of this function, ensuring its successful integration into the broader HR team.
- Provides cross-departmental leadership on Workday design, implementation and best practices. Acts as lead for system wide governance and HR data security.
- Prepares annual salary and bonus budget for the organization. Oversees the monthly salary forecasting process and variance analysis – partnering with FPA as needed.
- Works with the team to troubleshoot advanced and complex Workday issues – finding resolutions and mentoring staff in the process.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, HRIS, Benefits or some combination of experience and/or training with a concentration on Payroll.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday HCM.
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred.
- Ability to research complex tax issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service and people management skills.
- Highly analytical.
- Exceptional team and interpersonal skills.
- Superior follow-through with a high-level of accountability for assigned tasks.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website