At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Coordinator, Digital Video based in Charlotte, NC.
The Senior Coordinator, Digital Video, position is a hybrid of business operations and digital media content strategy, production and execution. This position is responsible for working with content producers to optimize the consumption and engagement of original and sponsored video content for the company's digital platforms.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the league's Youtube channel; analyze available content for relevance and utilize available tools to drive consumption and engagement
- Manage the placement of video content on the league's digital platform; analyze available content to determine placement and utilize available tools to drive consumption and engagement
- Monitor industry wide best-of trends and emerging video content platforms, make recommendations for the company's content ecosystem as appropriate
- Use knowledge of journalistic best practice to present stories and news with accuracy, balance and clarity
- Liaise with Content teams (Social, Productions and Editorial) to ensure completed videos meet technical requirements and are published according to established timelines
- Manage tight, often evolving deadlines
- Maintain extensive knowledge of stock car racing, including current competition, industry story lines and maintain relationships with key personalities across the industry
- Execute day-to-day video publishing
- Adhere to best-in-practice standards, producing accurate and clean work
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university and a minimum four (4) years of current experience in social / digital media; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to work a non-traditional work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong social media acumen covering all key platforms
- Demonstrated experience working across teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of both content development and digital sales
- Working knowledge of stockcar racing preferred
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website