POSITION SUMMARY: NASCAR is seeking a positive and motivated sales professional that is looking to drive revenue at motors sports highest level. The NASCAR Sales Academy will be tasked with driving ticket revenue across NASCAR business units. This account executive will be vital to the academy's overall success not only from driving revenue but also becoming a mentor to the entry level sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate ticket revenue through both new business campaigns as well as renewal cycles
- Make 80+ outbound sales calls on a daily basis
- Lead in creating an outbound sales culture that maximizes ticket sales and revenue generated through converted outbound calls
- Achieve sales goals, leading by example while supporting all track related outbound sales initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least 6 months experience as a top sales representative in the Sports and & Entertainment industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sport Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous CRM Platform experience
- Coachable leader with the ability to handle multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Distinguished verbal communicator with a strong phone presence
- Passion for sales
- Flexibility in working extended hours when needed
- Office setting with extended periods of sitting
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Apply on company website