- Bachelor's degree or significant level of experience.
- Sensitivity and aptitude for working with the elderly.
- Nursing Home Administrator's license.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with senior population in a supervisory role.
- Experience in assisted living, home health, or other senior care/services.
Develops, articulates, and implements community vision and strategic planning in alignment with the BHS quality agenda and ensures ongoing integration of quality standards. Provides leadership to ensure that care and service is directed and delivered to meet BHS standards and policies. Plans and monitors all financial operations, including budget planning, rate setting, and contract negotiation. Identifies markets and resources, and communicates service advantages to effectively conduct rental and service agreement process.
Apply on company website