- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Management experience in nursing preferred.
- Experience in a long term care setting preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The RN Supervisor participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the department's quality assurance program.
- The RN Supervisor ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
Apply on company website