The Sr. Supply Planner will be based in Fremont, CA. In this role, you will report to the Materials Manager. The Sr. Supply Planner will bring in a blend of strategic leadership and tactical expertise to help build world-class demand-driven supply chain. Additionally, we are looking for someone who has deep understanding of the dynamics of complex projects, who understands the solar space well, and who can strategize effectively to stay several steps ahead of likely problems. You will be part of a fast-paced, collaborative team propagating renewable solar solutions in the region and around the world.
Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place to work.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Coordinate program planning activities for US steel supplier set-up.
- Own shipment schedule by BOM parts and category for assigned regional suppliers.
- Manage supplier allocations based on schedule, pricing, volume agreements, inventory levels.
- Perform forecast analysis and part-level demand breakdown to obtain supply commitments.
- Monitor regional supplier capacity loadings and shipment conformance to allocations.
- Perform analysis of planned, shipped, and delivered orders for regional projects, identify gaps.
- Provide early alerts for supplier gaps and recommend solutions to de-risk project LD schedule.
- Drive supplier On-time shipment (OTS) in partnership with delivery managers for the region.
- Standardize supplier management practices and drive data visibility from PO to pick-up.
- Point person to coordinate with engineering, sourcing, NPI and logistics on execution issues.
- Host weekly supplier meetings to PO status w. r. t. raw-material, WIP and FG availability.
- Participate in quarterly supplier QBRs and provide feedback for mutual success.
- Build operational excellence through lean and continuous improvement process management.
- Support testing and adoption of Anaplan to expedite planning system transformation.
- Ensure data integrity of supply chain planning data, and management of the data flow.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engg, Supply Chain, or Business Administration, Master's preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Planning, Master Scheduling, Supply chain, or Manufacturing.
- Solar, Semiconductor or Steel manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Strong Planning, Forecasting, Project Management skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced user skills of planning software such as Anaplan, MS Excel, Access required.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large dataset.
- Ability to build, negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Ability to work in fast pace and global start-up environment.
#LI-DK81Pay Range (Applicable to California) Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?Yes
Apply on company website