Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Works closely with Distributors, NLA Marketing, and retailers to develop account specific marketing plans that include but are not limited to: in-store Point-of-Purchase (POP) materials, merchandising, and retail.com and uses these retail tactics to help further heighten awareness of Nintendo products and newly formed digital initiatives.
- Supports Brazil's marketing needs by creating assets, developing original content for retailers.com sites, social media sites, and in-store (POP) materials by working closely with the local team.
- Develop and implement retail merchandising plans while continuously monitoring results and implementing continuous improvements.
- Collaborates with Distributor's marketing team on retail specific artwork and merchandising needs.
- Leverages US creative assets and localizes it for Latam use and deployment. When needed also creates region specific marketing materials.
- Responsible for ensuring all retailers' .com sites are regularly updated and represent Nintendo Brand according to guidelines.
- Assures Nintendo Latam has a competitive share of shelf on retail.com sites.
- In partnership with local sales team and NLA sales team develops and executes online marketing programs.
- Works collaboratively with partners throughout Nintendo of America (NOA,) team members and agencies to align on overall creative approach.
- Collaborates with NOA Nintendo.com team on Latin American pages to assure proper updates of gamestore merchandising, updates to product pages, and microsites.
- Works closely with Design, Creative Development teams, Legal and external agencies on creative and merchandising projects.
- Should possess an understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social, Pay per click (PPC,) remarketing, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO,) programmatic and performance marketing.
- Ensures the quality of deliverables conforms to Nintendo of America (NOA) standards (legal, ratings, compliance, marketing strategy, etc.)
- Oversees interactives management by working closely with the distributor. Reviews monthly interactive reporing, gives feedback and suggestions on maintainance and provides demo content updates.
- Viewed as a cross-functional leader in relation to all retail and online merchandising.
- Prepares presentations summarizing campaign strategy, creative, key performance metrics and actionable.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 6 to 8 years of related experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant Marketing experience in the Latam market.
- Multilingual skills (English and Portuguese are a must, Spanish is a plus.)
- Understanding of product promotion and brand management and the creation of marketing and promotion materials.
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends.
- Experience in online merchandising, digital advertising, and marketing programs is a must.
- Experience in coordinating marketing assets and approvals.
- Strong PC skills ( including Windows, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop.)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Apply on company website