Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Partners with the Manager in leading consumer engagement through the development of all marketing and merchandising programs at retail and online.
- Own the execution of marketing/temporary merchandising initiatives for Nintendo's business, including hardware, software and accessory launches for all retailers.
- In partnership with the Retail Manager, develops and executes national launch programs.
- Facilitates ideation sessions for Account specific programming including in-store and online tactics to market new products.
- Partners with the Customer Marketing Managers to develop and execute national retail specific programs, including pre-sell and gift with purchase programs, brochures/training materials, and manager/buyer sales kits.
- Ideates and develops cross-promotional opportunities beyond our retailers that may include licensees or outside business partners.
- Develops and oversees national retail marketing programs including advertising, promotions, and merchandising.
- Manages the budget and tracks financial spending for all retail programing.
- Collaborates with Design, Creative Development teams, Legal and external agencies on creative and merchandising projects
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Understanding of product promotion and the creation of marketing and promotional materials
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Strong PC skills ( including Windows, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop)
- Project management experience involving multiple teams
- Knowledge of Nintendo products/video game industry is helpful
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, a related field or equivalent
Apply on company website