Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.4 billion video games and more than 700 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Define end-to-end display architecture.
- Responsible for various aspects of display software development including design, implementation, and debug.
- Partner with both internal teams and external teams on display software architecture and implementation.
- Investigate and evaluate new display technologies and/or features.
- Make recommendations for best display technologies to use for the product.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience working with display infrastructure and pipeline.
- Knowledge of different display technologies, such as LCD, OLED, HDR, etc.
- Experience with display measurement & performance evaluation.
- Excellent software development and debugging skills in C and C++ embedded development.
- Excellent software design, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience in developing and debugging of multi-process and multi-threaded applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
Apply on company website