Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
Nintendo of America is looking for Sr. Software Engineer (Integration), who will be leading the design, development, and support of integration solutions using the Oracle Fusion Middleware and/or MuleSoft Integration platforms. You will be working closely with the business and IT teams to understand, define business requirements and processes and to apply technology in support of business objectives. You will also be coordinating the integration resources from onsite and offshore to implement the integration solutions. You will be part of the core team to analyze future integration solutions at Nintendo.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Apply technical and analytical skills to implement integration solutions using SOA or MuleSoft.
- Closely work with business, functional, and technical analysts to implement solutions.
- Establish and coordinate with resource owners for those resources as needed to complete projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide applications design, testing, and user documentation for implemented solutions.
- Work with Program Managers on change control process to deploy the tested components.
- Perform on-call application support, as necessary.
- Pro-actively look for improvement areas in integration space.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in various software development technologies patterns and practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-graduate coursework desirable and at times required.
- Working with Backoffice systems like Oracle EBS, WMS and eComm systems is a strong plus
- Middleware technologies certification is a plus
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) • MuleSoft Any point Platform
- Oracle SOA Adapters (JDBC, Oracle APPS, FTP)
- Hands on knowledge on python or java or Mule applications.
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Programming Language: Experience in Java is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Oracle JDeveloper GUI for all development.
- Working knowledge of MuleSoft Any point Studio for all development.
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL.
- Integration with cloud platforms like AWS is a strong plus (S3)
Apply on company website