Requisition 16648: Senior Developer - SAP
Norfolk Southern has an immediate opening for a SAP Integration Architect and Team Lead. This Position requires significant experience and training in integrating on premise SAP systems with SAP cloud applications such as SuccessFactors, Concur, S/4 HANA, Ariba and Fieldglass, utilizing PI, PO, CPI, SAP Cloud Platform API Management, TIBCO, etc. This position will be a part of the Synergy Team, a sub-group of the IT department responsible for SAP projects, at our campus in Midtown Atlanta, GA.
• Define and articulate solutions in support of cloud migrations, SAP implementations, upgrades and integrations on public, private and hybrid cloud.
• Work closely with technical and functional teams to understand the business requirements and plan technology architecture and solutions in line with SAP best practices.
• Lead activities to manage software life-cycle management among non-production and production environments.
• Lead activities to address integration requirements of SAP systems with legacy, on premise and/or cloud applications.
• Lead activities for all integrations with SAP SuccessFactors from our on premise SAP systems, and S/4HANA in HEC.
• Interact with customers, business partners, third-party suppliers/vendors, internal IT application programmers, and internal business contacts for both new developments and problem determination/resolution.
• Perform code reviews and maintain development standards.
• Monitor application design and ensures compliance with architectural standards.
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to design, document, and obtain approval for integration designs between various SAP and non-SAP on premise and cloud systems.
• Work with private or public cloud technologies like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
Provide expertise with:
• Integration (PI, PO, CPI), ABAP and HANA DB based ABAP programming.
• SAP solutions on virtualization and cloud environments.
• Smart Forms, SAP Adobe Form development and handling OData service consumption on UI.
• SAP Fiori concept, FLP configuration and App integration.
• Developing HANA and ABAP CDS views.
• XS Advanced and XS Classic.
Required Education and Expertise:
• Bachelor's degree or Equivalent in Computer Science.
• 7+ years of experience as an SAP BASIS Lead, Technical Lead, or Integration Architect.
• 5+ years of SAP Integration experience and expertise in building integrations using SAP PI/PO and SAP SCP cloud services integration scenarios.
• Completed at least three full SAP migration projects.
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Shift Work: No
Weekend Work: No
Travel Required: 0 - 2 Days per Month,
New Headquarters – Atlanta, GA
Norfolk Southern is in the process of constructing a vibrant & modern corporate HQ in Midtown Atlanta, GA. Our HQ is scheduled for completion in the summer of 2021. To check out a sneak peek, we've linked a playlist below.
Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) is a Fortune 300 organization and one of the nation's premier transportation companies. Its Norfolk Southern Railway Company subsidiary operates approximately 19,500 route miles in 22 states and the District of Columbia, serves every major container port in the eastern United States, and provides efficient connections to other rail carriers.
We are a team of more than 20,000 employees working together to maintain our reputation as "The Thoroughbred of Transportation." As an industry leader, Norfolk Southern offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
At Norfolk Southern, we believe in celebrating our individuality. By leveraging the unique backgrounds and viewpoints of our employees, we can create a culture of innovation, respect, and inclusion. We know that employees thrive in a workplace where differing viewpoints, ideas, and experiences are freely shared and valued. As such, we encourage all employees to contribute their distinctive skills and capabilities to our organization.
Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and, gender identity. Together, we power progress.
Don't just work here, Thrive here.
Apply on company website