Works under the supervision of the Radiology Supervisor. Performs general radiographic studies, according to established Q.A. criteria. scans and organizes images, completes required paper work and charges. Responsible for patient safety and well being during examinations. Assists and instructs patients during examinations. Performs bedside radiography. Assists with clerical duties. Cleans and inspects equipment prior to use. Reports equipment malfunctions. Performs other duties as required.
1. Graduate of an AMA approved radiology course.
Licensure and Certification:
- CRT, Fluoroscopic license within 180 days of hire.
- AHA or equivalent BLS Certification required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Two or more years of experience in general radiology, at least one year of C/T.
- Some clerical and computer experience.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skill in providing appropriate care for patients in the following age groups: Geriatric, Adult, Young Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration and Competence.
Secondary Position for CT evening and grave shifts
Apply on company website