Works under the supervision of the Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor. Coordinates daily patient schedule for U/S. Performs U/S studies and insures correct processing and handling. Helps in other areas of radiology such as front desk, reception, etc. Insures proper equipment maintenance and cleanliness. Assists clerical staff when possible. Attends seminars and in-services. Takes call and standby as needed. Promotes a cooperative and positive relationship with physicians and other hospital staff/departments.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Graduate from approved ultrasound course.
Licensure and Certification:
1. RDMS or ARRT (Sonography) eligible. Must be registered within 12 months of hire.
2. BLS certification.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
1. Minimum two years hospital experience.
2. Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skill in providing appropriate care for patient in the following age groups: Geriatric, Adult, Young Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal.
1. The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration and Competence.
Days Alternating days off
Apply on company website