Under general direction, performs basic maintenance and repairs of Hospital facilities, equipment and systems. Work includes lifting, carrying, pulling and supporting equipment and materials up to 50 pounds. Uses ladders to reach and service overhead equipment and fixtures. Uses a variety of hand and battery operated power tools. Work locations are subject to temperature extremes, high noise, vibration, dust, dirt, grease and moisture.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and perform minor mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of basic electrical safety.
Licensure and Certification:
- Must maintain a valid California driver's license.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Sufficient job related training and/or experience to have acquired the skills and abilities to complete the work assignments as outlined in the section entitled ‘Primary Job Duties', including knowledge and the ability to safely and effectively use hand tools, minor power tools and painting equipment.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to follow and understand written and oral instructions.
- Blueprint and schematic reading skills preferred.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all management at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence. Employees have the responsibility and accountability to demonstrate and role model these behaviors. Employees are empowered to provide feedback to peers, staff, and/or physicians, when appropriate to address behavior consistent and inconsistent with the NorthBay Way.
Shifts and location will vary in order to meet training requirements and coverage needs.
Apply on company website