DescriptionSign On Bonus and Relocation Available for Qualified Candidates! Introduction
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Step Down ICU Nurse you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Ogden Regional Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Ogden Regional Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse in the Step Down ICU you will provide the best possible preventative, supportive, and nursing care to each patient receiving care for acute medical/surgical care of diseases and conditions. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and activities for the department.
- You will works collaboratively with Social Service and Pastoral care to support and provide families emotional and end of life resources such as Hospice to facilitate a dignified end.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse License or RN license in a Compact State
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN is preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- Previous critical Care experience strongly preferred
Ogden Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Step Down ICU Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website