Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieveyour lifes best work.(sm)
We are offering a $50 k sign on bonusto Primary Care Clinicians who join our team in Bradenton!
This position will be to join an established team in Bradenton, FL. As part of the multi-disciplinary team, the Primary Care Physician (PCP) will provide primary medical diagnostic and therapeutic care and service, referring consultations for specialty care, and education and preventive care advice to all patients served.
- Primary Care Clinic, Adult Only
- Patient panel is predominately geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage
- Value Based Care Practice Model
- Low Patient Volume!
- Physician will usually manage a panel of 400-600
- Admin time built into schedule every day
- Support at this clinic is robust, offering 5 support staff per provider
- Dedicated MA to each physician
- Option to teach Residents (in select markets)
Work Life Balance:
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8-5,
- No weekends
- Call is minimal, shared with large pod and is PHONE only
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Holidays annually
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan
- Annual Quality Bonus, paid twice a year
- Allowance for Professional Expense Fund
- CME Allowance with additional PTO days
- Clinician Well Being Resource Program
- Very affordable healthcare including dental & vision
- No State Income Tax in Florida
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency is a Plus
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care environment
- Active Florida state medical license, or the ability to obtain
Community of Bradenton is known as The Friendly City:
Located along Floridas Gulf Coast, south of the greater Tampa Bay area and north of Sarasota.
Bradenton is on the mainland nestled on the beautiful Manatee River and is separated from the outerbarrier islandsby theIntracoastal Waterway.
Along theGulf of Mexicoand intoTampa Bayare over 20 miles (32km) of Florida beaches, many of which are shaded byAustralian pines. Bradenton is served bySarasota-Bradenton International Airportand is connected toSt. Petersburgby theSunshine Skyway Bridge.
Optum Florida is expanding our clinics throughout the area, including Greater Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Apollo Beach, Plant City, Largo, Clearwater, Holiday, as well as Float positions in surrounding counties.
Apply on company website