DescriptionWe have New Increased Pay Rates Available!
Outpatient Surgical Services is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Radiology Tech position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
At Outpatient Surgical Services we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Outpatient Surgical Serv!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our ambulatory surgery center. Under the direction of your Physician, you will perform a variety of diagnostic radiographic procedures in compliance with established protocols to promote positive patient outcomes. You will be tasked with upholding the HCA mission, to commit to the care and improvement of human life.
What you will do:
* Assemble necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduling your procedures according to your physician's preference card
* Tests and monitor your equipment for proper working condition
* You will document records and other forms, accurately adhering to approved policies/procedures
* Confirm that all persons in your room are appropriately shielded before activating x-ray
* Communicate information about your patient's status to other staff responsible for your patient's care
* Perform required maintenance of your instruments, supplies, and equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration procedures
Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of accredited school of radiology required
* Minimum two (2) years of surgical tech experience required; preferably in an operating room or surgery center setting
* ARRT (R)
* BLS required
* State license as required
Outpatient Surgical Services is located in the heart of Plantation, Florida. The center is minutes away from the Ft. Lauderdale Airport and the beaches. Our center is one of the flagship members of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division. We opened our doors in 1989. We perform over 800 procedures monthly. Services in oncology, ENT, gastroenterology, gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, plastics, podiatry, and urology are available.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Radiology Tech opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website