Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently looking for an OFA II Security Officers for Educational facilities in Kelowna!
Please note that interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone and/or video chat.
- Act as the on-site First Aid Attendant, offering support to any person in need of assistance.
- Patrol area, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, safety hazards, and emergency
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services
according to client needs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be in possession of a valid OFA II certificate (or willing to take the training).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (afternoons/nights/weekends).
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma.
- Must meet all minimum requirements for a security license in BC.
- Basic Security Training, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, or previous security experience would be considered an asset.
- Must have a valid BC drivers license and clean drivers abstract.
OFA 2 training will be provided to successful applicants.
We are offering a $500 hiring bonus for full time qualified applicants after completing 3 months of full time work.
Pay rates will be between $18- $20 per hour.
High School Diploma/GED
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Apply on company website