Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements Overview Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We are currently recruiting professional security candidates to enter into our healthcare training program, a full-time position starting at $16/hr.
Essential Job Functions;
- Based on specific site posting, log and report all security incidents reported by staff, physicians, clients or visitors.
- Patrol interior and exterior of facility preventing unauthorized entry; in a composed manner direct individuals initiating disruption to leave the premises.
- While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security.
- 2 way radio use and professionalism.
- Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance.
- Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events.
- Communicate in a truthful and receptive manner under all circumstances as well as provide information regarding the facility as requested by personnel.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and visitors through courteous and respectful relations perceived from their viewpoint.
- Monitor and screen visitors and clients in a professional manner in order to grant access to the facility.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website