Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
Essential Job Functions
- Making accurate reports and memos for all incidents
- Mobile surveillance
- Completing site inspections following alarm response
- Perform unlock and lock ups of various premises
- Responding professionally to requests from Client Service Managers and Field Managers on a regular basis
- Responding professionally to requests from potential new clients
- Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events as per Site Post Orders
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Attend scheduled Management Meetings as required
- Maintain clean fleet vehicles and ensure cars do not run low on fuel
- Key Inventory
- Patrol specific areas via Paladin Patrol vehicle, responding promptly to calls for assistance, escorts.
- Patrol specific areas on foot.
- Relay complaints and incident information to Paladin Management
- Complete inspections of clients buildings, properties to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Photograph potential incidents, accident scenes.
- Good comprehension and understanding of mobile technology ie email, smartphone and smartphone apps
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be reliable and flexible with schedules/additional shifts
- Mature and positive attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
- Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions
- Must be capable of handling private and confidential information with a high degree of discretion
- Take pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Basic knowledge of security procedures, handling violent behaviors, and non-defensive communication
- Self-starter who works well under pressure
- Additional training is considered an asset
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Ability to provide Drivers Abstract for the past three years
- Must be a minimum 19 years of age
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience required
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website