Job Skills / Requirements
Healthcare Security Officers with Paladin Security are responsible for the safety and security of staff, patients, physicians, visitors, and others on the site. The primary goal is to provide a safe environment to support the delivery of excellent patient care.
We are looking for part-time and casual Security Officers for our healthcare facility in Sechelt.
Candidates with a valid BC Security License are preferred, but training will be provided to successful candidates if needed.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Patrolling the interior and exterior of the facility
- Assisting the public with way-finding and safety information
- Reporting safety hazards
- Responding to emergency calls for incidents of aggression, fire alarms, bomb threats, and more
- Writing daily shift reports and incident reports
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check, and meet all requirements for a BC Security License
- Availability to work overnight and weekend shifts
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- Strong English communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency
Apply on company website