Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements Overview Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
- Shift Supervisors are responsible for training of their staff. Staff is to be directed by the Shift Supervisors to be attired professionally and in a manner consistent with Paladins policies on dress and deportment.
- Shift Supervisors are accountable/ reasonable for their team by ensuring employees knowledge of the site operations meets Paladin expectations. Shift Supervisors are expected to regularly follow up with employees to ensure the knowledge is retained.
- Communication is a key function of the Shift Supervisor, as they are an extension of your Site Supervisor and Management team. Shift Supervisors are required to ensure their team is made aware of and understand any Paladin issued memo/announcement.
- Shift Supervisors duties include (but not limited to); checking emails and answering any pressing issues, discussing any events that may have happened with the previous shifts, conferring with the Site Supervisor for daily or upcoming matters, assisting with scheduling meeting with outgoing and oncoming shifts for personal or site discussions, ensuring daily paperwork has been completed.
- Ensuring contractually obligations are met. Ensure there is no time loss on site, if an officer is late; you as the S/S or an S/O that volunteers from your team are required to stay on site until relief is found.
Daily paperwork would include sign in sheets, incident reports documented and written properly.
- There will also be unscheduled and scheduled meetings to attend and last minute bookings for sick employees or coverage of shifts if necessary.
While on shift, the Shift Supervisor will respond to all emergencies and take command of the situations as they pertain to the contract security company's involvement.
- The Shift Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring the staff have read and understand Paladins Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and for reporting any infractions or accidents that occur during their shift.
- Shift Supervisors dealing with any disciplinary issues will have paperwork completed for any actions taken. Any coaching or disciplinary action will require an email to your Site Supervisor and your Client Service Manager.
- Shift Supervisors can also take care of the little things that take time but make a site run smoother and ensure employees are thought of. These things include general cleanliness of the security change room, recognition of duties well done, taking calls at all times for emergency (and or personal aid) and taking initiative to help out.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website