Summary of Job Description:
The Director, Offshore is responsible for the multi-functional Offshore (China) team's strategies, operations, and services to meet PRG's business needs while ensuring the profitability of the offshore business entity. This position interfaces with various PRG departments (predominantly IS) to ensure the Offshore team's services are fully functional to meet business goals. The Director, Offshore leads and mentors the offshore team staff and collaborates with other department leaders to implement processes, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations. This position is responsible for the independent company's P&L and annual operating plan as well as for its HR, accounting, and other administration functions.
You'll get a chance to:
- Strategize and direct the design, development, improvement, and governance of business intelligence systems, programs, and services to meet PRG's current and future IS needs.
- Collaborate with other departments (including Operations) at PRG as well as external business clients or partners to ensure that the IT and other deliverables meet the customers' business expectations.
- Establish standards, guidelines, and metrics to measure the team's performance and success; ensures that any require Service Level Agreements are defined in the contracts and measure the effectiveness of the services being delivered.
- Lead a multi-functional Offshore team to meet committed deliverables and on-demand requirements.
- Coach and mentor associates to elevate their performance, and ensures retention of qualified staff.
- Oversee all administration support functions, including accounting and finance, payroll, accounts payable, budgeting, HR, real estate investment and operations, property management, legal contract reviews, etc.
- Assess and integrate people, tools, and processes to enable new insights and meet future business strategies.
- Build external business relationships and maintains effective relationships and partnerships with international offices, banks, CPA firms, law firms, and existing and potential clients.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related field required
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience with at least three years of experience in a lead and/or management role on an offshore team, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website