Panera Bread is NOW HIRING Catering Leads!
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera Bread as a Catering Lead, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing guests, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities. Come make a difference with Panera Bread as a Catering Lead today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled guest service, and to explore potential career paths within our franchise, Take Home the Bread.
About the Catering Lead position:
- As a Catering Lead you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Ensure our great food is delivered timely and 100% accurate
- Know the needs of our guests and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
- Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our guests and clients
- Work as a highly valued team-player with Café Management and Team Members
We?re looking for:
- The ability to work a flexible schedule with early start times. Energetic, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Food service, hospitality, retail, or sales experience is preferred.
- Great communication, time-management, and people skills. Positive, and friendly-with a can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for continuous learning and development
- Must have own reliable vehicle and acceptable driving record. Proof of insurance.
- Minimum age ? 18 years
Panera Perks-Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with tips and achievable bonus. Mileage paid.
- Free meal per work-shift/Food discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits*
- Paid vacation*
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website