Panera Bread is looking for Second Shift & Overnight Bakers! If you enjoy mastering a craft and a fast paced environment this could be the perfect job for you! You will be working throughout the night to make fresh baked goods for the morning rush of guests we get in before work. We are looking for someone who is well driven, reliable and most of all wants to be part of a team! As a Baker you are working in the back of house. You easily feel accomplished at the end of a day's work admiring the delicious, artisan breads and pastries you created!
Key Responsibilities include:
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Maintain safety standards at all times
• Successfully work as part of a team
• Maintain friendly, cheerful demeanor
• Follow direction of supervisors
• Pan-Up, Proofing, Scoring, Baking & Finishing All Products to the Highest Company Standard
• Evaluate All Finished Products According to Company Standard
• Maintain Cleanliness Standards of the Bakers Area
• Manage the Flow/Time Line According to Company Standards
• Communicate Product Quality & Equipment Issues
• Competitive Third Shift Wages PLUS TIPS!!
• Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance
• 401K with Company Match
• Paid Vacation
Some food service preferred, but not required
18+ years of age
Must understand and practice basic food safety
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Must be able to pass a background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website