Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We take our craft seriously. Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best quality bread and baked goods. We work diligently and with flexibility to coordinate our daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers? satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner ? IFMA?s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains ? Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains ? Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay PLUS tips
- Variety of health and related benefits
- Paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Product discounts, free on-shift meal
- This is a third shift full-time position (10 p.m. - 6 a.m.) that requires flexible schedules including weekends and holidays, and may require driving to several locations as needed. Accordingly, your own reliable vehicle is required.
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website