At Panera Bread, we believe in creating and maintaining a fun, safe environment for our employees and guests. Do If you desire to have a career where you can be yourself, become your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood bakery-cafe? Panera is for you.
As an Assistant Manager, you're on the front lines to deliver the food, service and experience our guests have come to expect from Panera Bread. Assistant Managers ensure that our Bakery Cafes operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining our reputation and ethos. Every shift is made to be a great one with your enthusiasm and leadership by developing your people, managing team performance, and building the warm, authentic Panera team culture. This role combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization and day-to-day management activities.
Panera Bread | Covelli Family Ltd. is looking for passionate people who share our commitment to providing the ultimate guest experience. We are growing rapidly and are adding to our team! If you have been in the restaurant business as a server, lead bartender, trainer, front of house supervisor or manager, we may be the perfect fit for you!
Benefits of Joining:
· No more late nights - no more grease or fried foods
· A company that believes in the community
· Operation Doughnation: we do not throw our food out, we donate nightly to a cause
· Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· 401K with Company Contributions
· Paid Personal Time off
· Meal Benefits
· Advancement Opportunities
Typical work activities:
· Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
· Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
· Creating and executing staff development
· Coaching and Leading your team throughout the shift
· Recruiting, training and motivating staff
· Ensuring that all employees team members adhere to the company's standards
· Greeting guest and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction
· Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
· Career minded/goal orientated individuals with a passion to succeed
· Ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the fast/casual, full-service or hospitality industries
· The ability to work and create a fun, fast paced guest driven environment
Proven team leader to hire, motivate and retain staff
· Daily hands on experience of all FOH/BOH operations
· Stable work history is required
· Minimum 18 years of age
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website