Assistant General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• Demonstrate leadership and effective planning in staffing, scheduling, people development and succession planning
• Assist the General Manager in maintaining accountability for the success of the cafe by making key-decisions and solving problems.
• Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to cafe team as well as to customers.
• Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
• Upgrade and improve cafe operations when needed, maintain quality of product and service.
• Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations.
• Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
• Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the cafe adheres to operational standards
• Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace, environment and culture. Management and Development of Team Members
• Assist the General Manager in supervising the overall operation of the cafe.
• Hire, train, motivate and manage performance of Retail Team Members to ensure the cafe is staffed to ensure quality standards and exceptional customer service.
• Coach and delegate to Team Managers and Team Members in order to build subject matter experts within the cafe teams for career development and cafe succession planning.
• Oversee the QHC process alongside the General Manager, rewarding and recognizing Team Members including comprehensive compensation planning and career pathing.
• Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and flow through
• Manage Team Member labor and help cafe maintain profitability
• Assist General Manager in maintaining cafe costs and inventory
• This role requires flexible hours including nights and weekends in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
• This role requires the ability to keep cool under pressure and deal with multiple types of people in a calm and fair manner.
• While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required to stand, sit, talk hear in a loud environment.
• Actively taking part in Career Path towards becoming a General Manager and, where possible willing to relocate.
• Successfully managed through and be certified in all Team Manager areas of responsibilities (Channel, Food, etc.).
• Shown demonstrated ability to drive positive results and understanding of the business.
• Completed Certified Manager Program.
• Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and coach Team Members.
• ServSafe certified.
• Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
• Ability to pass background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer601306 Apple Valley, MN - Gleason Path
Apply on company website