Parkview Health is actively recruiting two BE/ BC OB/GYN Physicians to join our growing team at our Columbia City & Warsaw locations in NE Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Minimum Required Hours Per Week: 36 Clinical Contact Hours
- 80% time in the clinic vs 20% time in the operating room
- One facility call coverage model, with a 1 in 4 call expectation
- All calls are triaged through the nurses
- Ideal candidate will provide full scope obstetrical and gynecological care
- Flexible housing options in Fort Wayne's top ranked school districts or Columbia City's charming small-town atmosphere
- The group consists of 2 physicians committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- Two locations (approximately 20 miles apart):
- Ambulatory setting in the Parkview Warsaw Medical Office Building
- Hospital services at the Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Medical Staff: 292 physicians
- Beds: 28
- Proudly serving the Warsaw community since 2012
- Modern facility built in 2016
- Home to an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services, including a full-service 24/7 emergency department, state-of-the-art radiology services including the area's first 3D mammography services, imaging and laboratory, physical & occupational therapy, and numerous physician clinics
Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Medical Staff Members: 292 physicians
- Beds: 30
- Whitley County's only hospital – est. in 1951; current hospital opened in 2011
- Hospital averages about 400 deliveries per year; robotics are available
- Patient care services include: ambulatory and inpatient surgical services; an ambulatory care center; birthing center; diagnostic imaging services; clinical laboratory services, cardiopulmonary diagnostic and therapy services, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical rehabilitation services, a sleep lab, an intensive care unit, a medical-surgical unit, Pharmacy department, emergency room, county-wide EMS services, a pain management clinic, community health education services, diabetes education services, and extensive physician specialty clinics
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region's largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation's 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight “A's” in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
In Kosciusko County, there's a strong, vibrant spirit of invention, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It was this invention-innovation-entrepreneurship that has made Kosciusko County the Orthopedic Capital of the World. Nearly one-third of the $38 billion global orthopedic industry is headquartered in the county. Kosciusko County is also a leading agribusiness hub and companies of all sizes compete globally from this thriving micropolitan community. Major employers in Kosciusko County include Zimmer Biomet, Depuy Synthes, Polywood and Maple Leaf Farms.
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Parkview Health is actively recruiting two BE/ BC OB/GY...
Apply on company website