Every year, Fortune magazine lists its 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, while Forbes issues its Fast Tech 25 rankings. A company must be top-of-class to be named to either.
As a company in the top five on both, Paycom seeks the same in the sales representatives we hire: the best of the best.
MAYBE THAT'S YOU?
We hope so! For starters, we want someone who has:
- a bachelor's degree
- at least a 2.8 GPA (we check!)
- one year of relevant post-grad experience
- solid skills in account management and client prospecting
- comfort and passion within a quota-driven environment
Still here? Perfect. Here's what the position is all about. (Spoiler alert: It's very rewarding.)
WHAT YOU'D DO …
- work directly with Paycom key execs to understand short- and long-term business initiatives
- know how our software streamlines processes and empowers clients
- work alongside C-suite players to create tech-leveraging solutions to prospects' business problems
… AND WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- an industry-leading, award-winning product to sell
- an unparalleled commission structure (*ka-ching!*)
- comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health insurance
- ongoing training and development, no matter your level
- the opportunity to advance into leadership roles
- celebrations for wins, from team outings to President's Club
- success in your personal and professional life
Time to discover a career as excellent as you are. Come disrupt the HR and payroll tech industry with us!
Apply on company website