Responsible for ensuring customer's payroll reports and checks/vouchers are printed, packaged, and delivered correctly and timely.
- Assumes responsibility for operating the Inserters.
- Stuffs checks keeping them in the same order as they were printed.
- Takes responsibility for check counts.
- Packages the customer's checks into correct pre-labeled packaging.
- Places in correct tubs to ensure proper delivery.
- Assumes responsibility for Inserter & work area.
- Learns all aspects of inserter so can operate it efficiently.
- Restocks envelopes and boxes every day.
- Keeps workspace in order.
- Throws out all empty boxes and trash at days end.
- Assumes responsibility for sorting & faxing the weekly new hire reports to the correct state agency on a timely basis.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Assists other Paycom associates as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant customer problems.
- Demonstrates initiative by constantly looking for and recommending ways to improve Paycom operations and/or customer service.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Maintains a positive attitude with all Paycom personnel and management.
- Adheres to all policies of Paycom including those outlined in the Paycom Employee Handbook.
- Assumes responsibility for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Willingly works additional hours required to complete projects on time.
- Completes projects accurately.
- Completes projects timely as defined by Paycom management.
- Assist coworkers and Paycom management when requested.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or GED required.
- 0 – 1 year of production related experience preferred.
- Good typing skills.
- Good telephone skills.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer friendly attitude.
- Ability to use computer applications, copier, fax machine and telephone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website