The Paycom recruiter I is a dynamic, adaptable, and organized recruiter focusing on the active candidate pool who helps screen, recruit and hire exceptional talent for the Paycom team. The recruiter has a basic knowledge of the business, policies and technology of Paycom and specializes in finding the right person for the right position within the company. The recruiter is goal driven and has a sales and service mentality.
- Responsible for following the defined processes around screening, movement and dispositioning of an approximately 80/20 active vs. passive applicant pipeline
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with candidates throughout the hiring process and afterwards
- Communicating effectively with all individuals in the hiring process as instructed by the Team Lead and at times supporting the senior level recruiters
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity while proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Daily using internal ATS, job boards and tools to find active candidates available in the market place, tool examples include LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc…
- Following the end-to-end recruitment process for hiring across assigned Paycom departments, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Under the direction of the Team Lead partner with recruiting leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to execute a custom hiring strategy
- Helping the recruiting team meet and exceed goals while building additional sourcing and recruiting skills and tactics to identify talent with the support of the Team Lead
- Bachelor's degree required
- Screening, recruiting, or talent acquisition experience or proof of leadership/ management experience during college or post graduate
- Must be able to handle high-volume, fast-pace, and a collaborative environment under direct supervision
- Experience working in a metrics-driven, corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Confidence in dealing with people both face-to-face and over the phone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Time management
- Ability to effectively use persuasive communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website