The TSR Adminprovides reporting and analytical support to the Transition Specialist Department including creating, reviewing and analyzing complex TSR reports. The TSR Admin partners directly with the Director of TSR and Business Intelligence to ensure all reporting is accurate and timely.
- Creates, reviews and analyzes complex TSR reports using Excel, Access database and other reporting tools
- Works closely with Business Intelligence to ensure that all reporting information is accurate and timely
- Completes TSR Projects as assigned by department leadership
- Answer phone calls & emails from department staff and managers regarding reporting
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other documents
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions
- Updates process manuals and distributes to department staff
- Attends department process meetings, prepares agendas, records minutes and provides email recap post meeting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 4+ years' experience providing mid to high level administrative support
- Advanced level computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project Experience Preferred
- HRIS System Knowledge Preferred
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website