The Video Production Team Leader leads/runs all Paycom video productions and manages the video production staff. The role includes project management, footage delivery and archive, hiring freelance talent, managing usage agreements, and all other details pertaining to filming. This person is also responsible for all video equipment from vetting, purchasing and usage.
- Managing direct reports including one on one meetings, shoot schedules, mentorship and performance management.
- Manage video production from pre-production through final delivery of video.
- Video archive
- Manage equipment purchase, usage, logging.
- Guiding video team through creative process from concept/ideation.
- Lead a team to shoot / produce video content.
- Lead all Paycom video productions from pre-production thru completion.
- Determines and obtains the necessary camera equipment appropriate for the job.
- Transport, set up, and operate production equipment including cameras, mics, lights, and props, for location and studio productions.
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Experience taking concepts / ideas and creating multimedia content.
- Ensure correct levels and continuity of audio functions.
- Set up and breakdown of production equipment.
- Develop and manage shot lists, storyboards, and call sheets.
- Maintain footage archive ensuring it is properly organized, labeled, and tagged with metadata.
- Maintain audio / video spot log.
- Maintain studio equipment and recommend equipment as needed.
- Create gear inventory.
- Create a system for checking out and tracking gear.
- Travel will be necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop, guide, educate, and advise junior team members.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related filed.
- Minimum of 8-10 years professional experience.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Must be proficient in all areas of pre-production, production, and post production.
- Must know lighting, lenses, cameras, and audio equipment.
- Must be proficient in modern audio / video editing software.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Know the rolls of producers and directors.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects.
- Display poise, confidence, and patience when working with external teams.
- Experience working with designers and animators.
- Agency or film experience is a plus.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website